While I'm Thinking About It
Well, that's it, then.
I do not at this point believe that the United States just consciously elected an actual Marxist to the presidency. Yeah, at this point Barry seems to have won, but looking at recent history, I'm not sure how much of it had to do with his actual politics.
- 1992: George Herbert Walker Bush v. William Jefferson Clinton. Clinton won.
- 1996: William Jefferson Clinton v. Robert Joseph Dole. Clinton won again.
- 2000: Albert Arnold Gore, Jr. v. George Walker Bush. Bush won.
- 2004: George Walker Bush v.John Forbes Kerry. Bush won again.
- 2008: John Sidney McCain III v. Barack Hussain Obama II. Obama won.
You know what? I'll give Kerry this one.
Mr. President-Elect, you've got two years until the mid-term congressional elections. That's two years with undisputed Democrat majorities in the House and the Senate. My advice is, don't get greedy.
Powered by ComicGallery v1.1